Home » » What A Fucking Whore

What A Fucking Whore

Yeah, you, Janet Mason. The white slut who acts like she's classy and well-bred....and I don't mean well-bred by a nigger.

Here she takes another bbc from a young one and gets her pussy wet with a big negro kiss. She likes those young nigger bois, doesn't she? So great to hear her talking about her "experiences" with black guys, which translates to "Lamar fucked my cunt like the black cock whore that I am and then blew his whole fucking load of nigger jizz all over my botoxed nigger-lovin' face."

Husband Steve claims he's not a cuck, but I bet he loves it when she goes home smelling like a nigger.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Horny ebony slut gets fucked by group - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger